sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

The waters that we have wet, ... where they will be?...


Part of time is the forgetfulness, part of
oblivion is the memory, be lose in their magical hours
of the charm of your tender kisses, when you wanted to embrace me and you did not know with that new dawn you were going to find.
I regret have you forgotten, now I do not know how place yourself in my past and now I do not know how you are going to become my most beautiful memory, shakes my soul in the tempest of old times.
Everything passes, nothing will deliver to the future, because you have it not lived, memories will be in fields for which we have trodden, and the waters that we have wet ,.... where they will be ?....

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario