jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

I break... Me quiebro...


I break ...

I break.. before the face

of a child expecting affection,

I break.. before the tenderness

of the birds, while snuggle

I break... before a sincere

confession of love,

I break... when they kiss

in a deep kiss

the moon with the sun,

to the time of the twilight ...

bankrupt me ... this love

which longs for eternity,

he wants to make of their wishes

an Eden of loyalty and peace ...

they break me the simpler details

that have your ways

of being and acting,

I bankruptcies ....your

with your presence,

because I breathe your essence

and I can not

leave of feel my heart broken,

my feelings defeated

before... this battle of loving ...

I break

because everything it feel

as if in alive flesh

would be living ...

I bankrupt your beautiful poetry,

which I recite your soul in silently

every day of my life ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario