sábado, 10 de diciembre de 2011

My last tear... Mi última lágrima...


My last tear ...

My last tear

still pending,

still she is for go out

of my pupils,

that they shine with

an incandescent glow ...

Not that I no suffer,

is that my heart

fears spill

in intense cry

and succumb in the emotion ...

My last tear,

retained, cowed,

grudging in time,

how long make that I carry it

with the flavor of hate

and hopelessness ...

My last tear,

I dedicate it to you,

although did not emerged

of my eyes,

but it will be a final

language of my soul,

toward your heart ...

how many.. poetries dedicated

to this tear.. elusive

that can not express

their pain, their cowardice ...

My last tear,

yet...not emerged,

I have it.. guarded,

and the memory of her distress,

I shattered the soul ...

My last tear,

is for you,

entirely for you,

when she to lean out

take it with your hands

of the soul ...

I dedicate it to you ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario