martes, 10 de enero de 2012

When I cry... Cuando lloro...


When I cry

When I cry
is when I more dialogue
with the bottom of my soul...
with the crying..I am putting everything
what does I'm not saying
and I express myself
with uncontrolled heart..
When I cry
is when more I talk
with myself,
my being in everything deepens,
in what I possess,
in what I lost,
in what I am,
in what I was...
When I cry
I way myself ...entire
of foot to head,
I penetrates myself completely
until get me out of the water
that of my eyes they came out,
to renew myself
in their wet deployment..
When I cry
I renew myself,I vitalizes
always I get.. go out
with the eyes dry,
and with heart sensitive
and more open to love ...
When I cry
I do not need partner,
there a conversation
where the words
are not needed...
my crying them bathes
to dry out after
in a new hope
Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario