lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

The man who I love, El hombre que yo amo...


The man who I love...

The man who I love, get angry with my shadow when I get into your soul,
and your voice enamored appointing me...
That being to whom so much I love, don't wnat grow within me, he has
fear of drowning of boredom and that the pain overcomes him in his
warm innocence..That is why eludes me when I enter deep to their
purest places , to their toughest corners...
Is leave loving with fear, but is so much what he love me, that it can not
contain their desires of provide his being by entire to my spirit who always
is awake for receive it with the open heart...
The man who I love is like a child, he plays to not be himself when
I discover its essence, and ends deceiving to himself, because already
he know that without him I do not live, and he without me... would feel lost...
I learned to love him in that labyrinth that are their feelings, I learned to
love him... when do not answer, when turns around his face, by an
uncertain lie...
The sensibility that he has is so great, that's why he fears that something
in our love fails... y stay devastated, that's why the man who I love, both
is defends , until that he understands that my love do not bites, that
will have of me all the sweetness, all the caresses, all the freshness that
my soul have for offer him...
The man who I love, will awake to my side, all dawns, with the heart beating
of so much take the risk by this love he feels....
Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario