lunes, 30 de enero de 2012

I know I`ve lost you...


I know I've lost you..

When is lose an affection,
when no longer loves you
as he loved you,
the soul is you turns around,
makes you bad the meal ,
you can't sleep by the nights,
your life is a exhausting routine...
I know I've lost you...
that within you
no longer I exist ...
that I'm not in your inside
building castles of love...
Now I see with clarity
and I remind your behavior
when I expected that
which never got to me..
I know I've lost you...
there is no doubt,
you disappeared of my life
like this, like a magical adventure..
my remaining the memories
of that time so beloved
my remaining the moments
in that the sweetness
was a warm nest...
I know I've lost you...
laments my heart
this pitiful pain
that smells like stinging
that hurts like the same oblivion,
now I feel me getting old,
I feel me very lonely
gotten my thoughts
in the feelings
that I know that before
you had for me..
I won lots penalties,
I lost your love
which is what more hurts
to this tired heart...
Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario