martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Raining down... nostalgies


Raining down..nostalgies

Time becomes interminable ,
nothing makes me suppose
which you will return covered
by my desires,
made vivid memories..
Passes life
I pass...expecting,
that is done body
this love
that in shadows you suffer
my ajar heart...
Without light..I am
by your absence,
you're nostalgic alive
of your no presence...
Passes the eternity
showing me the face
of the infinite
in the immensity of the Universe
walks away your affection...
this is more, much more
than a nostalgic
in flesh alive,
this is the lack of everything,
is the nothingness,
that looming for
show me that longer never
I will should.... expect for you...
Passes by my side the "everything"
but I lack me you which you're
the part that more.. longing
I will make a space
for lie down my soul
and no to miss the hopes of
you to simulate
slow and harmoniously
by the profiles
of my solitudes latent...
my body is unscathed
and by my blood
raining down candent nostalgies..
Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario