martes, 10 de enero de 2012

A call... a call...


A call... a call...

A call....a call
and accommodates the world
by your side...
a simple and little... call,
floating to love
by everywhere,
and dawns my soul
when I attends this call
which in my heart
with ribbon of light
is recorded...
A call..A call...
nothing more than that I need
for continue... living in this world
without ask help
to my spirit,
because wetted
of your sea
they arrive your waves at me,
and alredy you bathe me in the shore
like a passive rock...
A call... A call....
and I will go down of my raft
for to attend the sound
of that bell
which more than a bell
is a rumble of bells
in my ears...
A call.. A call ...
is getting dark
and here in my empty room
sounds the telephone
in the limit of the time;
bordering on anxiety,
crazy... I run to your encounter...
A call...A call ...
and changes all the Universe
are lowered the curtains of the anguish
for to let enter to heart
the air of the peace..
A call... A call ...
nothing costs do it,
and for me it is everything

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario