miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

To the bottom of the pain... Hasta el fondo del dolor...


To the bottom of the pain ...

You don't need see me mourn
for you ...
you'll f ...eel my suffering,
through the distance
you' will check that the air
has a different flavor,
because my heart
calling you ...
You don't need to see
as my tears
glide by your skin,
you going to get wet the morning,
and you will know that them are
my tears
that spill out
slowly on your soul ...
My pain is with me,
if you concentrate in me
you will feel it as their own,
then you will know
what I'm suffering
for lack you,
moment to moment,
instant to instant ...
You don't need see me mourn
You don't need to check
that I suffer for your love,
that your absence hurts me,
until the bottom of pain ...
like a constant sorrow ...
like an impenetrable feeling ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  Traducción del español e imágen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario