sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2011

I would like to go out of me... Quisiera salirme de mí...


I would like to go out of me ...

I would like to go out of me ...
for to get t ...o thee,
with a pair of transparent wings,
posarme in your heart
gently
and ask to you a kiss on my forehead,
for not to forget your taste ...
release me of the hand of time,
to cross with a nave, your remembrance
sowing seeds of love
by your whole body ...
Making our union
an ardent fantasy
in where passion,
change clothing
every day ...
I would like to go out of me
re-invent another language,
for be able to recite,
the verses that at soul
lets her completely
no shadows ...
Desires, of be able
having in my hands,
fresh clay,
to be able create,
an everlasting love
with their eternal spring.
I would like to go out of me
for to design a world
in where I can
share with you ,
the unpublished feelings
and deeper
that in the earth,
and in heaven,
be could live ...
is that is so opaque the destination
is that is so arid the way,
that I need raise them
in my mind,
for our total enjoyment ...
I would like to go out of me
so that everything to be sublime,
so that new birds,
new skies they traverse
so that this universe
it become
a magical place
and different ...
I would like to go out of me
to empower this love...
and that constantly shine
with a magical splendor ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imagen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario