lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

Dreams of light...


Dreams of light ...

I'll be that wind that never ceases,

which penetrates inva ...ding

unsuspected corners,

and sometimes stops

filling of particles restless,

your throat ...

I'll be that covered heart

with white foams,

which cushion the suffering,

and they relieve the sorrows

giving warmth to your blood ...

I can become

in what you need your skin,

in what you desire your thirst,

in what your soul cries out,

I can be that wich you expect

called to the end ,... hope ...

by the seas I went... and I picked

from their waters, your future,

through the fields I walked

and I stopped in the green, for

of their color , illusion

wrap you in a cloud ...

I flew all heavens ,

bringing in my fingers

little bits of consolation,

and so stop your

possible tears ...

In everything... I could become,

everything.... I could be,

so you get to see

your sorrowful face...smiling ...

Do not suffer in loneliness,

not you want disappear

thinking that it is impossible

your happiness,

give me the chance of

to offer you the transformation

of your life in a big dream

full of joy and love ...

In all... I will become,

everything I'll do for you,

by your being nailed in me,

to make you really happy ...

Come with me, we will carry

all dormant dreams

for awaken them of light

in our spirits ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imagen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario