martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

I saw you so lonely... Te vi tan sola...


I saw you so lonely ...

I saw you so lonely,
I felt you so far
of your soul,
... so much devoid
of affection
which I felt your loneliness
like feels
in the heart,
the wound of a child,
that will not heal more
which with a song
of love and hope ...
I saw you so lonely,
wich I would hurt deeply,
did not told you ,
so that you did not bleeding
red tears, tears without sun ...
Tears of sadness
that do not evaporate,
because they lack the heat
of someone who loves you,
so, with all heart ...
you lacked love,
was undeniable,
and I in my powerlessness
with my friendship
I could only give you
a space where
you can shelter your penalties ...
I saw you so lonely ...
which I dedicated to you
in those hours in
which you were looking for me
desperately ...
Come whenever you can
which I will expect for you
with the door open,
to give you my understanding ...
I love you friend,
You will always find in me
a timeless feeling,
which you will not miss ever
because...I know your soul,
I know of your being without equal.
I saw you so lonely,
which I did you passed your loneliness
like a trickle,
and I drank all
it absorbed like a sponge bitter
for able to help you ...
There was no penalty, there was no tears,
only There was that mantle
of piety wich is feels
with those who are so abandoned ...
With projects armed
but without the love that is so necessary ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imagen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario