miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2011

There a goodbye... Hay un adios...


There a goodbye ...

There a goodbye red hot

slope,
...
a goodbye that does not admit

imagination nor assumptions,

a fearful goodbye

which I no invites,

to which neither I go to,

a goodbye... merciless and dumb

that hits silently

at my door ...

It is the posthumous goodbye

of all goodbyes,

which hurts of to think,

which boasts

with their eternal hardness

make you bleed to death.,

There a goodbye between the lines,

between folds of the soul

hides his grief,

knows that it is inevitably

sad

and sometime will come ...

There a goodbye

that I will not be able to babble,

will stay between my lips,

and my eyes shall weep ...

it is the goodbye

which is dismissing, what can not linger

is the goodbye that shows you

that everything comes to an end ...

that hits, continues hitting,

wiht your hand of glass

that I will continue to ignore

that each time,

you get closer more....

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario