lunes, 21 de noviembre de 2011

My Angel...


My Angel ...

My angel,
He will not abandon me,
always is slope of me
... if I ever need.
Gets into my soul,
knows my body
and my spirit,
so which
he senses what
happens to me,
because he knows when
I need him very close to me
and of whole form ...
My angel has no eyes,
but look to the soul,
has no hands,
but caresses with his calm,
which both I need
when it drowns my hope ...
my angel is asexual
has no age,
without time and without space,
in my life he found
your place ...
It's tiny but penetrates
by all my being,
makes me live their dream
when my dreams
dying of thirst ...
I never had to call it,
always came
of their own volition,
this angel of mine
who wilI not abandon me
never ...
A covenant of love we did
to along the way,
a mutual pact of affection,
in which we undertook at
to love each other and respect us
by the end of time ...
My angel is timeless,
never will be far from my being,
by a divine spell
elected within my soul
forever to remain ...
What would my life
without my angel,
that who does not sleep
when I can not sleep,
that who makes me laugh
when I cry with sadness,
that who gives me courage,
when fear weighs on me ...
that who reminds me
wich never I should forget
that love,
is in my door ...
waiting for me for loving ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción del español e ímágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario