martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Something of love... Algo de amor...


Something of love ...

If you go,
do not you carry all: ...
leaves at least
... some love
do not depopulates of my being
this love
which so much cost me
watch it grow ...
If you go,
leaves the traces
of your kisses,
by the path
of my feelings,
do not you carry all
your poems, your touch
and your memories,
please leave to me ...
Leave something of love
for when already
will can not more
my heart ...
something of love
that dampen hatred,
that spreads the purity
that turn off the pain ...
Do not pretend you
that I stay alone
looking for the lukewarmness
which missed one day ...
Something of love
not all,
a little is enough
to believe again,
to rebuild my being
in this desert of kisses
who longs my soul
wich seeking my
capacity of loving ...
Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imagen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario