martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Clasping stars... Juntando estrellas...


Clasping stars ..

One to a I was clasping all stars

I think I emptied all
...
the night sky

of its twinkling lights,

I brought you here

they are beautiful and arrogant,

wrapped in love

wrapped in courage ...

Now you shine

in hands,

they are pasted

to your skin,

and your soul

receives their brightness incessant

like a magical sensation

of soft calm ...

One to one I was keeping

inside my dreams,

under my years

kissing your glance

in each step walked ,

and with many cravings.

I climbed into your life,

for to be the chosen star ...

Protects to all,

but I do not leave me alone,

cares of me, so that

like they no stop of illuminate ...

I want to be your favorite star,

the first which to be installed

in your being, and loves you

like is love , the secret of

be illuminated by the light

of the good ...

Clasping stars

I spent life,

to enjoy them, to

caress them, to loving them

now we share

my work,

which clasping stars

for both,

I spent my life ...

Here they are, so close,

so much dreamed and loved,

look at them ...how

they celebrate our love,

while we love each ...

Clasping stars

to loving us today ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imagen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario