lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Now... Ahora...


Now ...

Now is the word
that fits in the instant,
now is not delay
... is the present constant ...
Now without before,
without after,
with a timeless language,
that do not let that
the life be scatters,
by the silences of the sea ...
Now is not thinking,
now is to act,
throw himself of whole body
our being to the seconds
to dare to immerse
our desires,
sparing no to soul,
without leaving anything
for to live ...
Now is the time of the already
for feeling it must
break the chains
from the doubts, from the sorrows ...
Now that you come
at offer you with urgencies,
now is the opportunity
of we get carried away
by feelings,
to navigate restless,
by this now which
is approaching
to paint our secrets ...
Now I do not know if I will be able
respond with my soul
to this improvisation
that suggest me
your impulsive heart ...
Now I can not stop thinking,
Is delayed the time
that hits me day by day,
Is delayed life
that they get angry and I yells at me ,
but my soul resists,
refuses to live it
with the blind intensity
from which not sees and transits ...
Now it hurts me strong,
because hurries me the soul,
because he want me wake up
and my being does not understand ...
Now is the beginning and end
of the everything and nothingness
that invites us to dream ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción del español  e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario