lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

If I could... Si pudiera...


If I could ...

If I could enclose

our world
...
in a fist,

in order to conserve

intact from gossip

and miseries ...

If I could protect

our love,

like a beautiful flower

that do not let of watered

to itself

in middle of pain ...

If I could give him my being

to all seed

that by itself

can not grow,

also in my hands

would cover they of caresses

for to be open

with its light of love

to the gentle breeze ...

If I could pick up

every kiss,

every smile,

each attempt to dreams,

each illusion without owner

and tighten them in my chest,

would reborn from the suffering

a strong beat of the heart,

to sow more and more love ...

It is that love is so fragile,

so subtle, so intense as well,

you need

a gentle understanding ...

If I could

would cover our world

with cottons of affection,

to that pain do not hurt him ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti   traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario