miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

I am the really love...


I am the really love ...

When love
is presented
with the clarity
of light,
with sonority of
a sweet moment,
the purity
of feelings,
and doubt is diluted
at his magical presence,
Who could deny
that is true love ...
When each tree,
each flower, each song,
transports you
in the eyes of that love,
how be able to ignore it,
recognize it, appropriating it,
if though you do not want
you will bring you in their strong current
the same sea ...
Because it is obvious, and is eternal
to feel that you moves you
to know from him,
and his total identity,
because in himself, love
is a entirety ...
If you want to exclude ,
you would hit in the chest,
telling you ...
What are you doing with your life?,
why I forgotten ?,
if I am the true love ...
Or you do not see me?
you do not feel me?
Do you not recognize me?
Do not force yourself to defeat me
there is no way that you might deny me
because I am the really love ...
I am your truth ..

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario