lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

When I find alone... Cuando me encuentro sola...


When I find alone....

When I find alone
is not that I'm without no one,
is not ... the absence of the other
what makes me feel
that I face with my own being...
When I find alone,
is that sensation of
divisions, of feel that
I'm split
and my being needs the union
of I do not know what part missed ...
or just the union with my own life ...
When I find alone
I have much awareness
of daydreaming,
that I need run
so that my feet
touch my soul or touch the ground,
and take away my fear of
to realize that
I can... not to be ...
When I find alone
this loneliness with capital letters
crosses the indentations
of my heart,
crosses me a deployment of
Orphan emotions
of warmth and love ...
When I find alone
I arrive naturally
until the horizon of
my feel and my mind,
I arrive almost to an abyss,
but then I rise
from the same site,
and thus I relive
until the dawn of my being
that expected me
for me to recover myself
of sensation of
not to be ...
When I find alone
there is no self, there is no someone,
there is no nobody,there is no nothing,
everything is transformed
in a desire to jump
in my own flight
to overcome fear,
for not to know the nothingness ...
to explore the vastness
of my own soul ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti  traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario