miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2011

Just you`re not... Tan sólo no estás...


Just you're not ...
I avail myself of the memories he left me the time of you ...r memory, for to rebuild you in me, for make yourself relive, with your figure certain in my present ... Just you're not ... I pick up every piece of your soul, that I knew nice and warm to make yourself born again, in my heart and in my mind ...
.........just you're not here , the fate disarmed you and you've been imprisoned for me in a strange past that wiped out all our living ... Just you're not here ..., but you were here, you was not a dream, you was reality.... day by day ...you existed. Today I have to take your light, give to you energize powerful, to remind you, and make an effort of love for to return to love you ... Just you're not ... your absence is felt all the time, haunts me your look as if would be printed in the middle of the sky ... Just you're not here, and the doubt that touches me, and my tears do not want to sprout for you, because to me... you are not, we are two parallel bridges, two antagonistic worlds,that face their pain in a failure of love that had much to do with the delirium, madness, and betrayal ... Just you're not here ... and I fall into the bewilderment to mourn for you or continue loving you in silence
Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti      Traducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario