lunes, 7 de noviembre de 2011

Come with me in the enlightment of the word...


Come with me in the enlightment of the word ...

Come with me
on this walk
by pl ...aces
known
but strange,
in this birth
of the word,
in each stroke ...
Come with me
to be better,
ourselves be better,
for be able to love us,
without envy or rancor ...
Come with me,
because the task is much,
there is much to clean,
disorders to repair,
feelings
to accomodate..
Come with me,
in this move the soul
to change the skin of the feelings,
for to value what we believe
of higher purity and brotherhood ...
Come with me,
in the intention of transforming
the desire to really love,
in the safe and accurate step
toward freedom ...
Come with me to think
devoid of prejudice,
to understand what is not mine,
to recognize myself in my vices ...
Come with me to be
true companions,
in this metamorphosis
of love and peace ...
Come with me,
alone... I know well I will not be able ,
because I am not who
to force change,
but if I can hug myself
to your desire, my desire,
to the common desire that we have ...
Come with me to take risks,
with a legitimate purpose, authentic,
that healthy ideas
can be the reason of our road map
Come with me,
that awaits us
the enlightment of the word
that will undress with her nobility,
love of all souls

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario