miércoles, 12 de octubre de 2011

Bewilderment of love... Desconcierto de amor...


Bewilderment of love ...

The morning tastes like bewilderment,
to uncertainty t ...o silence,
is not known whether among the branches
of trees,
is hide dead birds
there ..far away
by the cold of the winters ...
agony the landscape
of diffused light and soft,
agonizes anxiety
because nothing of you knows ...
Where will your body,?
Where will your soul,
in what place of the universe
will rest your calm ...
moribund of pain
stir in the streets, hours,
all corners
of your heart,
and you do not encounter ,
nor even swoon with love
in somewhere dawn ...
I not imagine your eyes
neither closed nor open
just I know that I don't know nothing,
and looking for between your tears
I can rescue your oldest smile,
your innocent intention
of to love without measure and without shamelessly ...
The morning tastes like bewilderment,
to uncertainty of thee,
to silent fate uncertain
while my flavor to nothing increase,
because hits the anxiety ...
is which of you I don't know anything more
that memory of you intact
in my soul,
of you do not know anything more
that what you were,
because now I don't know
if you are not nothing ...
Is that in truth ...
I don't know the elemental,
if you wake up with the sun,
or you die with the moon curled up ..

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario