miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

I need a miracle of love...


I need a miracle of love ...

I need a miracle
that he show me
a dream come tru ...e,
a miracle that grows
in my soul
and then.. be able to check ...
I need a miracle
to palpate with my intuition
the beyond,
and my hopes is elevate
until the boundaries
of eternity ...
that arises dressed of love ,
and through him
can experiment
the strength of godliness,
of the redemption ...
A miracle is something
which gives us the opportunity
to celebrate an event
that transcends life
a miracle is a blessing
that the Creator
becomes into passion,
in devotion ...
I need a miracle of love,
that overflows of goodness,
to transmit bliss
and freedom,
and a small place in heaven
where you can build a home,
a miracle of love that makes feel
to the souls in peace ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti Traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario