viernes, 28 de octubre de 2011

Awakening of sould... Despertar de las almas...


Awakening of souls ...

Nothing will be enough,
nothing will reach
to make you ...rself arrive
all I feel,
these fierce eddies,
that Don Quixote
wanted to overcome,
and beat the wind ...
These sensations
which the muses, intruders,
trampling on my skin
chide my being and
I proposes
on clear nights
verses galore ...
These energies,
like electric sparks
where the fantasy
falls rendered into your arms,
because those are waiting for ...
Nothing will be so strong
like what I push me
toward eternal rhyme,
and transform myself
to my regret, in
pure poetry,
without further ado ...
Nothing will be bit,
nor will be much,
to raise my song
since me,
toward any scope,
no castes, no lineages,
without difference of vestments ...
Just a proclamation to world,
a proclamation deep
which want
to the souls of the universe
disassemble to awaken them
from her own evil ...
Nothing will be enough,
nothing will achieve ,
to make yourself arrive
all I feel,
to achieve that you dream about
a dream supreme
where your soul , mine,
and all souls,
they go out of apathy,
they traverse their lethargy slow
and they awaken its essence
toward the path
of wisdom ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario