viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Be unfathomable... Ser insondable...


Be unfathomable ...

I always dreamed of
with a being like you
deeply
... unfathomable
for these mazes
of your spirit
I penetrate,
and without stopping me,
I let myself traverse
by your mysteries ...
You're of these beings
that have no end,
I never find
your bottom...
as if your heart
would be enlightened
by a precipice
of full love
intense and deep ...
I delight
at penetrate you,
at meet you,
at loving you,
as pure light
you enlightens me ,
You make my soul
walks around by your magic
endless ...
Your inner universe
is of such richness,
that was not found
your form nor measure,
nor in life
nor in nature ...
You have in thee
the manifestation
of eternity lost ...
But I do not Iose me
I look within yourself,
by those worlds uncertain
because in the end
your overwhelming love
and infinitely stranger
such as your own being,
in my insomnia I find it

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario