viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Back to the paradise... Vuelta al paraíso...


Back to the paradise ...

I take all my being
and I return
from where I came,
... long before they skin ...
return to paradise
that I designated
to live, at this time
at to be woman ...
I want to leave with
what I have no,
with what I did not get,
with what I was never ...
I want to return
to encounter
with the beginning of the possibility
of exist ...
were raining fruits
Of the cherrys trees,
how forget them ...
fell in my forehead their branches, ...
There were not seasons,
nor winters nor summers
nor opposites limits,
neither what today
we called "Sin"
Back to the paradise
and I not doubt,
I am preparing
to cross the border
of the good and the bad ...
Back to the Paradise
asks my spirit go,
to stop the mind,
for not to speculate,
for not to suffer
this encounter turbulent
with a strong partnership ...
Back to the Paradise
with the law of being,
that which does not oblige,
that only loves
what is for born ...
Back to the Paradise
asks my soul desperate
wants to get away from everything,
to regain their origin,
for take off their wings
of the mud ...
Back to the paradise
to rest
for feel the peace,
for loving by loving,
so that there is no
any interest
that stands
between my heart
and love of truth ...
Back to the paradise
my soul wants to return ...
Can't you hear my screams? ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario