jueves, 13 de octubre de 2011

I`m dressing of ligth... Me estoy vistiendo de luz...


I'm dressing of light ...

I'm dressing of light

for go out by the streets of t ...he sun,

I want to receive the rays,

being all him with his potency

and radiance ...

to big steps I will walk

to that my whole being takes me

I will leave converted in flashes,

because it will give me your colors ...

My arms will be its rays,

my glance its brightness,

my lips the smile

of the roses when caresses ...

dressed of pure air,

of spring

of love,

of life,

for joy ...

I'll go out on the streets of the sun ...

the crickets will dress me,

while singing a chorus,

I will comb the poppies

and gently

will make me feel bright

and beautiful ...

I'm dressing of light ...

I embellish the morning

because before tranformed

the dawn with their freshness ,

my skin in tender fragrance, ...

faster..I hasten

because already I have dressed light,

to stroll through the streets of the sun,

and my soul to receive its heat

already is ready ...

I'm dressing of light ...

I will not abandon this

happy battle

because in the sun itself

I will become ...

I will be a love song

that not remains in silent ...

Authorship:Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman
Ver más
De: Norma B Papinutti traducción del español e imágen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario