miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2012

I wanted to break down the night...


I wanted to break down the night, cutting sighs, I wanted to put in your soul, faith, love, hope ... I tried to go down for you stars so that they adorn your opaque heart ... I cut pieces of moons.. so that they fall in your chest and reveal your secrets, removing the veil that covers you, as a hard shell ... I wanted to soften you, sweeten, soothe, dazzle your being, and thus show you a better world ... But it was made too late, you ran out ..a new anxiety, ...you could not stand the wait ...you ran away from me, without realizing that already it woke up in your life.... other desires, and restless you expected that soon the night ends, for to start the morning ...
Authorship: Raquel Norma Smerkin Roitman

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario